Sunday, April 17, 2011

apabila akalnya 1, nafsunya 9

"Knowledge is of two kinds : that which is absorbed and that which is heard. And that which is heard does not profit if it is not absorbed."

(Saidina Ali bin Abi Talib)

=========================================================================

Dear Fat,
I've went thru the website that you've introduced. And you know what.. I've fall in love with one of the model that shown in there. It was very tempted. But you know I know.. we have to think twice before we own it ;-) So I've decided to get it when it is a 'right time'. Last night I went thru the website again. Believe it or not.. the one which I admired now is only RM*** which is RM170 less!!! Wow!! It drives me crazy. Now I'm thinking to own it but Fat.. I've a very loooooooong wish list. It was very hard for me to prioritize which one should comes first. Arghhhh!!!!

Do you have any idea regarding to this matter? Please advice me my dear friend..


Yours truly friend,
........................

1 comment:

fat said...

dear nono,

my huge apology for not having any specific advice regarding this global 'pompuan' issue. this is because I can relate to you, remembering the hard times and struggle to restrain myself from having them ALL at once *phew*.. if I were to advise you, people might say that i 'cakap tak surupa bikin sebab dia pon sambar berderet-deret jugaa' :p

above all, try (try is NOT an appropriate word ha ha) to buy a good handbag and a matching wallet for a start ;) then you shall see what else should come in your closet later. please also bear in mind, having many of them means a huge increase in self satisfaction but a huge decrease in our bank account as well *phew sekali lagi*..

all the best my dearest friend! :)

truly,
*fat*